Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hannah Montana and Lady Gaga..what?

Wow does Zilla have some eclectic music taste! He seriously LOVES to dance and sing songs so I have a playlist on my puter for him and it currently holds: Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas, Let's Get Crazy by Hannah Montana, She's Country by Jason Aldean and Poker Face by Lady Gaga! Who would think that he could go from Hannah Montana to country music and then back around to Lady Gaga! He LOVES them and practically begs me to play "crazy" and "country" over and over and over and over all day long! He knows all the words to Lets Get Crazy and the majority of them to She's Country and Poker Face. I really need to get him on video when he is singing and dancing to these things - to Poker Face he sways his hips and runs in circles dancing it's freaking hilarious. I promise to try and capture it on video for you all soon!

Oh my classes are over for the moment so hopefully I can manage to get on here more often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to put those songs on a CD and bring them with you! We can all dance!

Nanna

Anna said...

him and Christopher would get along just fine, as he runs around the house singing Fire Burning by Sean Kingston! LOL