Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Break

Zilla started his holiday break yesterday and so far so good. Yesterday we relaxed home and just enjoyed a day without any craziness. Today Zilla decided he would really enjoy a day to run around our Science Center. We got a family pass a couple months ago and it was totally worth the money he just LOVES this place and since parkings free and they have free wifi and AC I love it too! He is currently 'burying' his Thomas the Train with some dinosour bones. Everything always comes back to thomas! I was hoping to download the blogger app on my phone so that I could start posting more but apparently the blogger app isn't up to par with the other google apps and won't allow me to sign-in so much for that thought. Oh well have a happy holiday break!

No comments: