Friday, September 11, 2009

Hell Yeah He Did It!!!!!!!!!

ZILLA WENT POOP IN THE POTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just came into the office and told me "mama wipe the butt" and when I went out to get wipes I found a full blow poop sitting in his potty which meant that not only did he have a real poop with no help he also realized he needed to go and sat on the potty to do it!! This is such a HUGE thing in our house not only because of the normal potty training thing but also because Zilla has been having poop issues for almost the last year that made it so he needed some kind of help to "go". Sorry if that was TMI but well I'm just too damn happy to care!! Hopefully he keeps this up but now I just need to figure out how to convince he to actually tell  me when he has to go so I can put some clothes on the boy! Oh happy day in the Zilla Household!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go....Zilla!!!!

I knew he could do it! If he only knew how much I love singing the "pee pee in the potty" and the "poo poo in the potty" songs - he would have done it waaaayyyyyy sooner! ---or maybe not - he has heard me sing before! LOL

Just let me know - I'm ready to sing anytime!

CONGRATULATIONS ZILLA!!!