Saturday, May 3, 2008

Doggone fun!

Later this month Zilla and I are flying to see my nephew's high school graduation so that left me with a problem: the dog and what to do with her. Well one of my friends is obviously crazy cause she aggreed to take on Daisy (um she already has 4 dogs!) while we are gone. So today I brought Daisy over to make sure that the dogs could be friendly and not try to kill each other. It went FABULOUSLY - the dogs all loved each other and made fast friends. Daisy didn't know what to do with all the new and exciting smells! She made two specail friendships; one with copper - who was her play buddy and one with Mischa who is a fellow Catahoula Leopard Dog.

It was just great - I love watching my puppy (haha - yeah my 90 pound puppy) play and be happy. She was so happy that I should just leave her there - haha again - Zilla would cry if she left cause he loves her for some reason even though she could care less. I'm just glad to know that Daisy will be well taken care of and that she'll be having fun too. She'll probably sleep for a week when we come home LOL.

No comments: