Thursday, February 23, 2012

Welcome to the Land of DIY Stuff

This morning I was loving introduced to the Land of Inexpensive DIY Stuff (aka Ikea) and it was nice. We've had an Ikea for awhile but I just never really had a reason to go (you know since my storage unit is already furnished) but a friend mentioned it and we spent the day just looking around. They have seriously TONS of stuff there! I really liked that they had little (and I do mean literally little in some cases) rooms staged. I found lots of stuff that I really liked and a bunch of things that I can't figure out why anyone would own them. We had lunch there and it was pretty good and nice to be able to eat in between shopping without having to leave - smart of them! I had hoped that the kid section would be bigger/better since I am a mom and the world revolves around Zilla LOL. I have a feeling that in the future if I need some lamps or kitchen cabinets I will at least give them a chance.

No comments: