Friday, February 6, 2015

Feeling Sick

Ugh I hate being sick. I'm not sure if one of my super awesome co-workers or my darling Zilla contributed to my current feeling but I'd like to find the culprit and maybe smack them.

I know us gals always joke that men become huge babies when they are sick and how awesome we handle ourselves in the same situation. Well I have to say I'm not very fun when I'm sick at all because I get whiny and just want it to be over already. In general when I'm not feeling well (headache, sore, sick etc...) I tend to become impatient, okay more impatient, than I usually am and that never bodes well for anyone. I usually have too much stuff going on in my life and in my head so being sick doesn't do anything for me what so ever. Don't get me wrong I still have to do all the mom things that I have to but I'm not very fun to be around when I'm doing them lol.

Unfortunately I have an eight year old and he is around too many kids and they all carry germs so more often than not I can't smack my germ dealer around. Luckily though my little bug is sympathetic to my plight - as long as I take care of his needs anyway lol. The life of a parent.

No comments: