Friday, December 11, 2009

Movie Review Time!!

Here are some reviews! I know your super excited!

New Moon - I can't believe that I haven't reviewed or even talked about NEW MOON yet so here goes! It was the second book/movie in the Twilight series (in case you've been living under a rock LOL) and I LOVED it!!! My friend and I went to see it right after it came out and besides the fact that a tween totally spilled her popcorn on my friend and made us move because we couldn't stand listening to them talking the whole time. The film was so much better put together than Twilight - just goes to show you money does get you a lot! I can't wait until Eclipse comes out next year!

Hotel For Dogs - Placed in a foster home that doesn't allow pets, 16-year-old Andi (Emma Roberts) and her younger brother, Bruce (Jake T. Austin), turn an abandoned hotel into a home for their dog. Soon other strays arrive, and the hotel becomes a haven for every orphaned canine in town. But the kids have to do some quick thinking to keep the cops off their tails. It was pretty good I laughed quite a bit.

The Proposal - When she realizes that she's going to be deported a book editor pursaudes her assistant to marry her and trouble ensues. It was FREAKING FUNNY AS CRAP!!!! DZ and I could stop laughing. If you haven't seen it then well you should.

GI Joe: The Rise of the Cobra - The elite GI Joe team set off on a mission to stop the evil arms dealer Destro. This movie wasn't too bad I mean there were TONS of action scenes and the acting was pretty good but there were some seriously cheesey lines and I'm sorry but the lead Channing Tatum just drives me nuts and not in the good way. It was worth seeing but not buying IMO.

The Ultimate Gift - A young man recieves a series of "gifts" from his grandfather that he must complete in order to receive his inheritence. This was a really good movie and I totally would encourage everyone to see it.

No comments: