Saturday, March 13, 2010

Six Word Saturday



Babies are too cute for words!!!

Got to see the sweetness thats my new nephew today and let me just say he is freaking adorable! My uterus was going a little overboard with how cute he was and was just begging for another but I had to remind it that we are already parents to the terror that is Zilla and it shut up. He's so dang little - a measly 7 pounder - and YES I consider that small considering I was blessed with a 2 month old right out of the womb lol. Anyway he's cute will post pics soon. Deuces people!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

well I certainly agree about the cuteness of babies
I posted my 8 month old grand daughter :)

Anonymous said...

I get the same feeling anytime I see a new baby! I want a new baby everytime I see one and then i think about how hard pregnancy was for emt he first time and then i forget all about wanting another one right now! :)

Call Me Cate said...

When I held my niece last month, I felt my ovaries twitch a bit. It's the first time I've experienced that though I always have liked babies. I'm glad you were able to hang out with the new nephew!

Thanks for playing 6WS!