Saturday, April 24, 2010

Six Word Saturday



The Back of My Knee HURTS!!!

I never really knew before today that the back of your knee can hurt. I walked in the March Of Dimes Walk this morning with my Aunt's Publix Team. It was pretty awesome and I really did have a good time but well apparently I need to get my big booty in better shape because I'm sore especially the back of only one of my knees. Oh well it's worth it to help raise money and awareness for this very worthy cause! We walked so that those babies can crawl!!

2 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

"We walked so that those babies can crawl!!"

How amazing. Yes, worth a bit of discomfort for a cause such as that. I hope your knee feels better soon. Thanks for playing 6WS!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

I pray for you to heal!

also 6 words!