Thursday, June 19, 2008

Feeling very Blah today

All day today I've felt VERY tired and sore. Yesterday Zilla and I attended a playdate at the pool. We had tons of fun and really enjoyed ourselves. We eventually had to leave because Zilla was having a breakdown due to his early nap time - he was overly tired. When we got home I laid sleepyhead down for a nap and then proceeded to do a crap load of laundry for a friend. My friend is having a difficult pregnancy so I volunteered to help her out with her laundry. It took forever but she stayed at the house with Wyatt so at least I got a break well sorta if you can call working a break but I digress. I felt really good that I could help her and I know that she greatly appreciated it. I remember being pregnant and feeling like i couldn't even move let alone get stuff done around the house and I didn't have a 1 yr old under my feet all day! It's all good cause thats what friends are for right?

I do have to say though that swimming and laundry in the same day is not good for ones body. I went to bed last night at 9pm - thats super early for me and I woke up feeling sore! Oh well the heating pad and drugs will take care of it!

No comments: