Thursday, June 11, 2009

Does My Butt Look Big Mom?

This is exactly the question I think that Zilla would have asked yesterday afternoon. DZ and I caught him examing his backside in our closet mirror! He was turning and studying himself very closely LOL. It was so funny that DZ and I just pusted out laughing!

Speaking of butts...something you shouldn't do if you really care about how yours feels is a bunch of lunges and then go running! I did about 20 or so lunges around the house (Zilla was "doing" them with me - too cute) and then the next morning I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill. Not. A. Good. Idea. My butt was SOOOOOOO sore - I wanted to cry. I don't mean that it was one of those "good" hurt things I've heard about - no it was a painful 'please don't do that again' hurt. Since I seem to enjoy hurting myself I fully plan to do it again though - gotta get my some buns of steel LMAO.

No comments: