Monday, June 29, 2009

How Mean

Yesterday I was relaxing on the couch with DaddyZilla when all of the sudden he looks over at me and busts out laughing. To give him a little credit he was trying to hold it back but he just couldn't for long so when I asked what was so darn funny he proceeds to tell me that my hair is sticking up on either side of my head like horns! Well gee I wonder why this would bother me. So when I got offended and asked him "oh like a bull?" (he does this a lot - comparing me to various farm animals) he then said "nope like the devil" WHAT?!?!?  Then he went on to tell me that -to him- comparing me to the devil was better than comparing me to a bull. Um no, no it's not. It is not my fault that the whispy hairs on my head curl -my mom has some seriously curly hair- but to say that I look like the devil and to then put up his fingers in a cross manner when I looked at him made me want to beat the freaking crap out of him is just wrong.

2 comments:

John Deere Mom said...

Been there! :) Crack me up!

Tiffany said...

JDM ~ Maybe it's a farm boy thing? LMAO Every single time he does this (and it happens WAY to much IMO) I get on his case you'd think he would learn but nope he doesn't.