Monday, June 8, 2009

I can't find it

My camera that is. Last week Zilla and I took a trip down to Orlando to see my little brother Graduate from High school. We had an excellent time and I am glad that we were able to go and be there for this milestone. Brandon has enlisted in the Army and will be off to Basic training come October so I wanted to be sure that we were there for this because who knows where the Army will send him! I am extremely proud of him and I can't wait to see all of the things he's able to accomplish. I took pictures and I'd love to share them with you but Zilla has lost my camera! He was playing with it and I spent all day yesterday looking for it but to no avail - I will continue to search and when I find it I'll post some pics of the graduation. Ok off to search some more. laters

No comments: