Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday Reads..Um on a Monday

Yeah Well here are my Sunday Reads. Sorry they are a little late but the hacking thing through me for a loop so anyway here they are.
Friend Boy  As if starting a new school away from her friends and family isn't enough, she has nuisance/captain of the football team Edward interested in her. “Hello, I’m Edward Cullen.” She took my hand, shaking it, “I’m not interested.” I really liked this story - it was such an interesting take on the characters. I loved the friendship that seems to constantly hover the line of friend and more. Bella is tough but yet still has normal insecurities and who wouldn't drool over football captain Edward. It's totally worth a read - lots of funny heart warming moments.

Stand in the Rain In the underworld Jasper is a man of all trades from assassinations to petty theft. He will do anything if the price is right-even transporting and protecting a young woman with a unusual ability. This is a Jasper/Alice story. I enjoyed reading it and really liked Jaspers rough personaility and seeing him relate to Alice.

Realize Edward is a hot up and coming actor and Bella is his ever faithful best friend and personal assistant. Bella's feeling for Edward have changed, but he is oblivious to her feelings. With the help of her friends, will she get the courage to tell him... This story was very cute but at the same time annoying because Edward and Bella spend a lot and I mean a lot of time figuring themselves out. I'm so not a jacob fan and don't like the whole jealous angle but this story really balances it out and doesn't make it a large part of the stoy - I apprecaited that.

Well there you go sorry they were late but this week has been rough. I'm missing my FanFic partner in crime - hopefully they have internet access upstairs so she can still enjoy all her fav stories!!

No comments: