Friday, February 5, 2010

Back to Myself

First of all I'd like to say sorry for going 'dark' for like a week. I'd love to say there was a good reason and although there WAS a reason it wasn't a good one. My lip was hurting like all get out and I took the opportunity to apparently indulge in a huge pity party for one. I spent WAY to much time feeling sorry for myself and the situation that I've been thrust into. I shouldn't have done that mainly because it doesn't get me anywhere and also because pity is such a weak emotion and anyone that knows me would never and I mean never use the word weak to describe me. I'm normally a pretty strong willed person and can get through just about anything if I put my mind to it. Although I'm more than 100% sure that I will get through this transition in my life with minimal damage it's just a craptastic situation to be in and for the most part since this all "started" I've been pretty easy going and just all around 'good to go' about it. For some reason last week I just allowed myself to dwell on the fact that my life is changing in a way that I never wanted it to and it sucks even worse because I had no say so whatsoever in the changes - they were decided for me. I guess I like me some control and giving it up just isn't easy. Oh well anyway just wanted to say that my pity party is over and I'm back to "myself" - you know the one that just picks up and goes on because thats the only choice left.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

You and me both!!!! It's been one of those weeks, for most of us. We're tired of the cold, tired of the rain, tired of the threats of snow and ice, ready for spring and sick to death of this crappy economy. I was sick this week (which sure as heck didn't help) but you know what? Sometimes you just need to bitch and whine for a week, because .... well.... because we do! I'm the same type of personality, kick ass and take names and keep on trekking with a smile on my face, but last week was hell for me. Emotionally I just didn't want to deal with anything anymore. Today I did the same as you, I grabbed the bad mood and kicked it. It has to get better, it just has too!