Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party CRAZINESS!!

Our remaining Cool Moms had the Halloween party tonight and well it was a BLAST!!!! It turned out so great and I'm glad that it happened the way it did. The kids were running around all dressed up and being well just kids. We had an incredibles character, iron Man, tinkerbell, a ballerina, a cheer leader, a monster bride, a skeleton, Kermit the frog, a little clown, a cate and my very own cowboy! Some of the adults dressed up to so we had Miss Piggy, Ellie Mae from the Beverly Hillbillies and the Lab chick (i can not remember her name to save my life -sorry) from NCIS. Miss Piggy and Zilla won the costume Contests!!!!! All of the kids looked awesome though it was hard to pick a winner but Miss Piggy won hands down! We also did a pie eating contest and guess what? I WON!!!!! I whooped some serious butt...LOL. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure! Feel free to comment on how cute Zilla is!!!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

**Katie asked where we got the chaps - Well Katie a True friend of mine made them! He also has a vest that she made to wear on halloween. She's just super creative and could beat Martha Stewart down if she wanted to - thats why I'm going to kidnap her and force her to move to alabama with me! LOL j/k kinda haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the party was a blast for everyone...great participation and a lot of FUN! My cowboy looks adorable and I want a framed pic of you after the pie contest! I just love that smile!!!

Love,
Nanna ;)

Katie said...

Love those chaps! Where did you find them?

Bri said...

Looks like you don't even have to buy Nanna a Christmas gift. Just your winning pic framed!

Anonymous said...

Well at least everyone had a good time, I know I did.




Daddyzilla