Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged again!

My darling friend Katie Tagged me so here goes. Here are 7 random things about me that you may or may not know.
1. I LOVE the smell of matches once they are blown out. It's just a nice bonus when I light a candle. I also like the smell of gas.
2. I love me a good bargain - it's hard for me to pass up a sale rack.
3. I talk to myself - mainly because I'm normally the only one that wants to listen to me LOL
4. I have weird dreams about myself - like I get cancer or in car accidents - that kind of thing. Don't know why but I've always had them.
5. I have monkey toes - I can pick up stuff with my toes easily LOL
6. I'm glad I had a c-section and wouldn't have it any other way
7. The cologne Drakkar smells like pure sex to me - it's SOOOO yummy on a guy.

I'm not tagging anyone but if you'd like to do it then cool! If not feel free to comment!!! HINT HINT people

2 comments:

Katie said...

I feel exactly the same about my c-sections!

Bri said...

crap... I did read this... Im such a moron. LMAO