Tuesday, November 18, 2008

C25K W1 D1...Again

Ok so yesterday I started back up with my Couch 2 5K program. So I left Zilla in his Daddy's capable hands and went to the gym to do week 1 day 1. I have to say that it was not as tiring or hard as I remembered it being the first time around. In fact I would venture to say that I enjoyed it, I didn't even break out in a sweat or get all red. For those that don't know me IRL my face gets super red, think tomato, when I'm hot. There isn't anything I can do about it and it can be quite embarrassing because to others it looks like I might pass out soon or I need a doctor. Anyway that didn't happen yesterday it was almost like my body remembered and was just accepting the fact that it needs to change. I also did some arm and ab workouts before I left to go home. It was a very productive day!

Today is going just as well it's not even 8am and I've already some excersize but I plan to do some more during nap time and we have the Wiggles concert tonight so it will be a great day again! Now to just watch what I eat and I'll be well on my way to my former cute self!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Yeah... I'm starting up again on Sunday (found your blog with a Google Alert for "couch to 5k"). I have a 4-month-old little girl. I'll be watching your blog and your progress for inspiration on mine!

Hippie Mama Kelly said...

Hey, I did that too and ran my race on a Saturday at the beginning of the month. Good luck and boy does it feel good to run it and get it over with!! In fact, I'm going tonight to run for awhile!!