Saturday, November 15, 2008

Plans

In my sidebar I have put up a blinkie thing for the C25K because I'm going to be starting that again. I had started it before DZ got home but once he got home life got a little crazy and the gym daycare was no longer free so I stopped doing it. Well I have come to the realization that well I'm very disappointed in how I look so I have told DZ that he will be watching the boy at least 3 times a week so that I can go to the gym and run. I need to get my azz in shape so that I can feel better about myself not to mention be a better example for my son. Anyway I'm pretty sure if you click that blinkie it will take you to something that explains the program if you want to start with me! I'm starting this Monday. Wish me luck!

Also we had previously thought that the Army was going to be moving us to Alabama but well DZ just found out that because he signs out on Christmas Day that IF we did that the moving people would more than likely have to pack us up before Christmas. Well Christmas isn't really Christmas if we don't have a tree or furniture or anything so we are seriously considering doing a DITY (do it your self) move now - FUN. Or not - I hate moving but it can't be helped. Blah.

I am planning on making Zilla a cool under the bed train table. I had been thinking about it for a while now but it seemed a little complicated so I was putting it off but I found some awesome directions here so we are gonna see about attempting that - Zilla would LOVE it like crazy. We of course would make it to fit under a toddler bed since thats what he'll hopefully be sleeping in when we move - yes he's still in his crib - shut up i know and we are going to just not put the crib up when we move. Anyway I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: