Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Waiting on "Change"

Today is sadly the day where I have to except that we are soon to face "change" - now I'm not really sure what kind of change we are in for because no one ever really knew what change meant but oh well we are in for it now anyway. I will also be looking forward to 2012.

I have to say that I'm totally disappointed in "my" party - and NO I'm not talking about the republicans because I'm a registered Democrat. I'm truly disappointed that Barack Obama was as good as our Party could come up with so much so that I'm going to be changing my party affiliation as soon as I can print out the form and mail it in. I will however stand behind our soon to be President - mainly because I'm an American and I have no inclination to live in another Country so for the next 4 years I will continue to be an American and deal with the "change" until I can vote his happy butt out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're an idiot.