I was tagged the other day by Bri over at Such Is My Life so I guess I will oblige and just get it over with.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a post with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged.
1. If Zilla had been a girl his name would have been Jolene - much to the dislike of my mother, husband and pretty much everyone else.
2. I didn't care then and I don't care now that none of them liked the name LOL I carried the 10 pounder!
3. I cried for the last 3 appts of my pregnancy because the doctor absolutely refused to induce me earlier than 39 weeks even though we all knew I was carrying a future linebacker.
4. I had a breast reduction about 5 years ago that reduced me from a big DD to a C.
5. I was not able to breast feed Zilla because of my breast reduction - No milk ever came.
6. Even thinking about the five weeks that I tried to breast feed and couldn't makes me want to cry still. It was a very big disappointment to me.
7. I have dealt with major depression on and off for the last 12 years or so of my life.
8. I seem to be naturally drug resistant - NyQuil doesn't make me sleepy nor does benedryl or anything else that says it should.
9. I think NyQuil tastes really good (the red kind)
10. I'm a picker - I constantly look for boogies or ear wax or whatever on Zilla and if I see it I have to pick it!
11. I smile all the way to my insides when I hear Zilla snore - I don't' know why but it's soooooo adorable.
12. I really like to talk and share my thoughts - this is not always taken as a good thing by my husband.
13. I have no specific career dream - never have- I just want a job with some benefits, time off to be with my family and to work indoors.
14. I'm glad that my parents split up when I was two - I know that sounds odd but they were probably not very compatible (at least not the people they are now) and it was probably better for my brother and I this way.
15. I bought my son pink Dora pull-ups cause they were on sale.
16. He protests when I put the Dora pull-ups on him saying "no dora" and I make him wear them anyway.
17. The teeth that should be right next to by two front teeth aren't there in fact they never were. They are just missing! It creates a very annoying gap in my teeth.
18. I met my husband at a bar and I got his attention by grabbing his butt on the way to the dance floor.
19. I usually can't read a book twice - no matter how much time has gone by I can still remember the details.
20. I always have had bad dreams where I get hurt - no one else just me.
21. I really wish I was more crafty but I'm about as anti-crafty as you can get.
22. I have a very poor self image - I should improve on this but it's harder than it sounds.
23. I had really hoped that Zilla would have red hair and blue eyes.
24. I do NOT want a little girl - that is IF we have any more.
25. I really want a minivan even though I only have one kid.
Wow ok that wasn't that hard I guess. I guess I'm going to tag Katie, Rick and Christina - you don't have to do it but it's fun so why not! lol