Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thrift Store Finds!

**Hmm this should have posted last night but it saved it as a draft instead - oh well here it is!
Zilla and I had been couped up in the house for WAY to long due to the monsoon we've been experiencing here in Alabama. So it was finally a decent day so we decided to venture out for the day. Since there is little to nothing to do here I decided we'd visit the local thrift stores - I love finding me some bargains! First we went on post to their thrift store and I found a dress to wear when we visit my in-laws this month and some awesome rubber Lightning McQueen shoes for Zilla they are a little big but he loves them and they were only $1!!! Then we headed to Goodwill in the next town over. That goodwill was a bust it pretty much only had clothes but Zilla liked going up and down the stairs - he actually listened to me and didn't try to go up them on his own he waited for me <~~~~~ progress!!! Then we had lunch and I decided to stop by a Ministries Thrift Store here in town. They had lots of stuff and I found a backpack to take on our Vacation (only $1!) and Zilla found a toy to. I probably wouldn't have gotten it but the lady said it was only $0.10 and he seemed to love it! I did tell him on the way out that we would just hide it from Daddy which totally cracked the clerk up! LOL here it is - he really does love it too he drives his cars/trains through the gates!
Photobucket

No comments: