Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bribery Gets a BIG Thumbs Up

Yep you read that right I'm all good with the bribery that's currently going in in front of me involving my son. Now normally that wouldn't be something I'd condone or be okay with but at the moment it's getting my extremely picky eater to eat his food! Mena is at this very moment bartering a piece of chicken (not in the nugget form!!!) for clicking on the Thomas Collapsing Suspension Bridge and a bite of mashed potatoes for Thomas books!

You see Zilla is OBSESSED with this train website - I mean he literally assaults his Mena with "we look at Thomas stuff" as soon as she walks in the door each night. Now if you haven't visited TrainsGalore and your kid loves Thomas the Train then WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?! They have just about anything Thomas that your kid could possibly want and the prices look reasonable! I mean obviously the site rocks if it can get my kid to actually eat!!!

No comments: