Monday, August 16, 2010

I give up

If you had asked me (or probably anyone that knows me IRL) if I was a quitter I'm pretty sure they would have told you a big resounding NO. Well we would have all been big fat liars apparently! I had to drop one of my classes which will put off my graduation until December. Those two classes were just going to be too much for me to be able to do well in both of them I'd rather only take one class than take two and possibly fail one. The class was Fund & Governmental Accounting and let me tell you that if anyone could make accounting any more boring and complicated it's the Government! I have taken more accounting and business classes than I can to remember but it was almost like I was reading another language! So needless to say with my other class being time consuming as well there was no way I'd be able to devote enough time to the Accounting class that I'd have to in order to understand it. Oh well I'm not happy about being a quitter but I'd be even more pissed if I failed it!  So there you have it I gave up on my class - I think next term I'm gonna take something that really interests me instead so it doesn't seem like work!

No comments: