Monday, August 23, 2010

My Baby Growed Up!

Yep today Zilla started Pre-K and I have to report aht he had a great tiem and seems excited to go back tomorrow. There were no tears at drop off and I think thats both a good thing and a bad for a mom cause it's a little nice to know you'll be missed. Zilla was only concerned with playing with the toys in the room so he barely spared me a glance as I left. He made some friends that he can't remember their names but he said he had fun. It's only half days for now and so far so good. Here's some pictures of my sweet angel face at school:
Photobucket
He even carried in his own bag of stuff!
Photobucket
Here he is in Circle time with the other kids:
Photobucket

Oh below is what I found when I was pulling out of the school this morning:
Photobucket
In case you can't see it's a multitude of fire trucks, cops and EMS people because right in front of the school someone lost control I guess of their SUV and flipped it across several lanes of traffic - it looked pretty nasty and caused a huge traffic jam on the other side of the road.

No comments: