Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Reads

Wow it's been a while since I've posted any reads. I haven't stopped reading just because I stopped posting so here are some for you:

The Next Door Neighbors Bella and Edward were high school sweethearts. They separated for college, going off in different directions…both agreeing to see other people. Now they are thrown back together 5 years later…as neighbors. Both are happily married to other people…or are they really? Can these two former lovers resist temptation and each other? Probably not…and is Edward still the same Edward that Bella remembers? Probably not.  This story was a perfect mix of crazy and awesome! I personally DO NOT condone cheating on your spouse and shame on Edward and Bella for even thinking about it but on the same breath sometimes your not meant to be with who you end up with so good for them for doing something to change that.

His Personal Assistant Bella Swan, personal assistant to handsome, rich, successful Edward Cullen, decides to take her friends advice and make her oblivious boss fall in love with her. This story was GREAT! I loved it and the characters are just too good. I couldn't love this Emmett, Jasper or Esme any more than I do. There was some angst that I could have lived without but overall it was a super story and really who wouldn't want to be stuck somewhere with Edward?

Thats it only two today but since they are both good and finished that should be enough! Oh those obviously contain Mature themes and should only be read by the over 18 crowd!

No comments: