Monday, August 2, 2010

Inconsiderate People

I don't understand how people can be so inconsiderate while talking to others! Why can't people realize that their words and what they imply when they are talking to others effects the people they are talking to? I mean you can't just go around spouting off total crap without expecting that it might upset them and then say oh I don't want to fight with you...ugh!! I guess I must be in the minority because I actually try and think about what I'm saying before it comes out of my mouth. I was so upset by the thoughtless words that I was shaking! Talked to my littlest bro and he managed to make me feel a little better though - Thanks Bran!!

Here's a quote I found that totally expresses my mood:
“Stress: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it”

Too often we underestimate quote Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: