Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sunday Reads on Tuesday

Yep I blew this off on Sunday because well I was busy playing with my munchkin and fretting over my school work. I'm not sure that anyone outside of Anna even ever read my FanFic suggestions but I'm gonna keep posting them anyway.

Immersion Immersion: interest in something that occupies all the time & energy available. Bella, the new girl/vamp at Forks HS, smells something wonderful. Edward, a sweet geek, smells something great too. What if vampires imprinted/mated according to scent? This is a pretty short story but I just love it and read it every so often. I love both Bella and Edwards thoughts when they are "catching the scent" in the beginning of the story! It's a really good read.

Guarding Edward A stalker is trying to get close to 24 y/o HUMAN Edward Masen, a concert pianist. He hires Elite Guardians to keep him safe and to find out who is hunting him. Bella Cullen is the owner/operator of the company AND she's a 110 y/o VAMPIRE. It's been awhile since I read this but I've recently run back across it and I'm pretty sure that she's done posting the 110 epilogue/side shots lol well she doesn't have quite that many but it's a lot! Bella is the Cullen here and she and the gang are all out to make sure Edward is safe.

Yours, Mine and Ours Bella is a single mom of 3 boys.Edward is a single dad of 3 girls.Bella & Edward fall in love but have to convince their kids that their relationship is real.Twists&turns await these two broken families as they journey from broken to whole. This is much like the movie with the same name but I like the kids in this story. There were some things I could have done without but overall it was an easy read and I liked it!

No comments: