Sunday, December 14, 2008

B-Day party fun and new furniture

Thursday night we went to a friends to help celebrate her littlest one's 2nd birthday. She now has TWO 2 year olds!! Well at least for a couple weeks anyway. It was tons of fun and the kids managed to chow down the pizza, cake and ice cream like pros. Some of us liked the cake more than others but anyway it was lots of fun and SaraBear (as her parents call her) totally enjoyed herself and all her gifts. I can't believe she's already two seems like just yesterday that I attended her 1st birthday party!

After the Party we went to go look at some new bedroom furniture that I found on craigslist. The dressers we currently have are on their last legs and won't survive another couple moves. so I had been searching for something a little nicer but also something we could afford. I found a really nice set that included a dresser with mirror, chest of drawers, two night stands and the headboard/foot board.

I'll update with pictures when we get home from our little trip.

**Ok for some reason it saved this as a draft but I wrote and at least though I posted it this weekend. Oh well it was probably that rough interest at the lodging. Here are the pictures:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments: