Monday, December 29, 2008

Out with the Old

My laptop has officially went to laptop Heaven or more than likely Hell for what it's put me through. Anyway it has died and guess what DZ said I can get a new one!!!! That's my good news well that and the fact that it was merciful enough to let me get my pictures off of it before it went to the computer hospice house. The bad news is that it died before I could put all the pics on photobucket so my Christmas pictures are on the external hard drive but won't be on photobucket until a little bit later. I might be able to get them up tonight after cleaning and before bed (on an air mattress!!) but I'm making no promises considering that tonight will be Zilla's first night on the toddler bed. There will be nothing but him and the bed in his room so we'll see how it goes - I'm expecting lots and lots of screaming but who knows he may surprise us. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow! Ta Ta I'm off to search online for a good deal on a laptop!

1 comment:

Bri said...

Yay for being able to save your pictures... and wasn't that a super idea about getting an external harddrive? LoL