Monday, December 8, 2008

We're back!

Hello I'm back - sorry I've been gone so long but well I just have been so stinkin stressed out about moving and the Holiday's in general that I wasn't feelin the blog. Sorry. Normally I handle stress well but it's been a rough couple of months with a few blows here and there that I just didn't expect and now moving on top of that is just too much. If you were to walk into my house right now you'd have no idea that in like 20 some odd days we will be living in another state! So needless to say it's a crazy time in the Zilla house!

Anyway I'm back, for now, I say for now because in a few weeks we will be moving and I'm sure I'll be without the Internet for a few days at least. I do promise though to at least try harder to get past my stress and keep you all updated. As soon as my camera battery charges (the boy likes to play with it hence causing the battery to die frequently) I will post some pics and get you all up to date.

2 comments:

~pen~ said...

I have missed you love. Hang in there. I hate moving myself, its so much harder with kiddos. :) Take a hot bath and chill for a minute... I finally did last night and it really helped. :)

Tiffany said...

It's not even Zilla thats making it more stressful but just the moving part. I've moved SO many times in my life that I have to say it's not my favorite thing to do by a long shot! I'll get over it but the holidays on top of moving just makes it harder.

I'm not much of a bath person but I might just take a nice hot shower with some candles or something! Now if I could just get a new heating pad THAT would be helpful! lol