Thursday, February 26, 2009

It was bound to happen eventually

I've managed to avoid it for almost 3 years but it happened last night.

I had a dream about a cartoon. I know that wasn't nearly the exciting thing you were thinking it was gonna be considering my last post on TMI. LMAO Anyway last night I had a very vivid dream about Zilla's newest obsession: Disney Cars. It's not surprising given the fact that I have had to endure watching it about 4 times a day for the last several weeks. I swear that kid can't just kinda like something he has to fully throw himself into it!

Anyway back to my dream - In my dream Sally and Lightning had planned a little trip with just the two of them and Sally was getting ready by bringing all her stuff into what I can only assume is the entry way to their home lol. What is Lightning doing though while Sally is getting everything prepared (doesn't it always happen like that ladies?) he and Mater were upstairs in a bedroom both laying in bed (don't ask me). They were saying "okay on three we are gonna get up" then Lightning would count to three but neither of them moved! Then he said "okay this time we are both getting up, one two three" and nothing! Anyway Sally heard all this and got pizzed and put all the stuff away. Lightning ruined their trip by goofing off with his friend.

What made it even more odd (like thats possible right) was that they didn't look exactly like the movie they were kinda souped (sp?) up on bigger tires - obviously the money had went to their heads. Ok thats all I have for you now. Enjoy!

No comments: