Aww I got an award from Penz - THANKS!!! Apparently there are rules that come with this award and you have to pass it on.
1) Admit that ONE thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are NO LONGER allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
I find myself forgetting sometimes that Zilla is just a toddler and that I can't expect him to behave like an adult. I get frustrated with him over things that most likely he doesn't even understand. To sum it up i have zero patience and that includes with my toddler - I'm working on it though!
2)To remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list SEVEN things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself of EVERY DAY that you rock!
1. I love it when Zilla will snuggle on the couch with me in the mornings.
2. I love to watch him get excited over just about anything - his face just cracks me up.
3. We enjoy going outside and running around!
4. I love how he is talking now and can almost hold a conversation with me.
5. I love how Zilla will come up to me, grab my hand and say "come on mama" to get me to go somewhere.
6. I love to hear him snore when he's sleeping in the car!
7. We like to sing and dance to his fav shows all the time
3)Send this to some other Moms of the Year that deserve forgiveness and a reminder that they, too, are the best moms they can be!!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you!"
Now, isn't that special! I have just the moms in mind.
2. Katie T.
3. John Deere Mom