Thursday, September 11, 2008

Don't think I could say it any better!

I received a link for a YouTube video today in an e-mail and I just wanted to share it with all (like 4) of you! What an appropriate day to hear from this Soldier. It really just expresses how I feel about this particular hot topic. Now if you don't feel that way then thats ok. I'm not trying to get anyone's panties in a wad because I have zero desire to argue politics with anyone and I'm not trying to make someone think what I think. I believe that everyone has a right to their own opinions - including me so I'm gonna share it (nicely) so if you feel you want to share yours in the comment section (maybe some of you will actually comment!) please just do so nicely as well. Thanks and make sure to watch the video until the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

No comments: