Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Procrastinating is BAD!

Seriously I don't know why but I have been procrastinating on getting renters insurance. Well I guess it's not really procrastinating so much as it is that I just don't think about it. I am kinda being forced to think about it now because we could possibly be dealing with Hurricane Hanna soon. As it turns out insurance companies really aren't that eager to issue renters insurance when NOAA says that you may be the direct target of a Hurricane within the next week. Can't say I'm super surprised but it's still annoying. I'm not doing it just because of the hurricane - it HAS been on my to do list for a while now but I'm just retarded I guess and haven't done it.

So I will be keeping a close eye on Hanna and we will just have to pack all the important stuff (ie. pictures, cameras, the wii etc... you get the idea) and getting out of dodge if she comes our way. I guess I will keep praying that she just doesn't come here and all will be well.

No comments: