Thursday, July 31, 2008

I hate Pottery Barn Kids

I've said it before but I'll say it again - I hate Pottery Barn Kids. They keep sending me their darn catalogs and I keep finding more things I'd like to buy for Zilla but just can't fathom spending the money on cause if you've never seen their stuff its stinking expensive. I found this (it is just too cute and I love me some dog print stuff - in that line they also have an awesome anywhere chair cover that I totally LOVE but it doesn't come in the oversized version which is probably good cause I would actually buy it) and this is totally in line with Zilla's western sounding name (totally love this entire room set but check out the outragous price on the horseshoe wall hanging and the rug - um yeah NO) and I really like this too (just the bedding not really digging the room decor they have with it) cause it's really rebellious and "kiss my booty" which goes with Zilla's attitude half the time..lol. I am also totally in love with this chair (not offered in his size chair though) and they have a cool new U shaped chair thats pretty neat too.

I have to say that even though I could spend all kinds of crazy (ie. pretend) money on Zilla it's a good darn thing that we don't have a little girl. I would totally HAVE to get a job just to support my pottery barn habit! For starters my little girl would totally need this bedding (plus the same when she needed a twin bed) cause I just love it. Oh dear I could go on forever - that company is out to make parents with little self control poor.

DaddyZilla doesn't really think it's a good thing that I gaze lovingly at these catalogs. Think I can call and take myself off the list cause I want to spend my money there? I don't think they would understand my reasoning.

No comments: