Sunday, August 24, 2008

Almost forgot

With all the toilet breaking and hand injuring yesterday I almost forgot to share our exciting Friday afternoon.

Friday afternoon DaddyZilla had plans to go hang out with his friend but before he left we noticed the nasty smell of what can only be described as the stench of a dead animal coming from Zilla's butt. Before changing him I took Zilla into the office so I could pick some stuff up while he played on his Smart Cycle.

A few minutes go by and I hear him whining about something. I turn to see that he had pooped more and it had exploded all over his smart cycle. I carried him to the tub to clean him up then was going to clean off the toy. I, however, walked back into the room only to find the cycle had already been cleaned. Now let me share that the only people in the house were Zilla, Me and Daisy the dog. Zilla and I were washing off poop in the tub so unless the aliens came back I think Daisy might have *helped* too! Can we say YUCK?!?!?

1 comment:

Bri said...

Yah, very gross! But atleast she's good for more than a doormat!