Friday, August 15, 2008

What kind of toy is this?

On the way down to Florida Zilla was NOT a happy camper for the last hour of the trip so I was trying to find things to keep him quiet. After trying all kinds of stuff I looked in my glove box and found a thing of carefree pads. So I handed him one and well he was occupied unwrapping it and then unfolding it and trying to figure out what it was. DaddyZilla was NOT happy to say the least that I was letting him play with it but well my thought is that it wasn't used and he didn't know what it was anyway. On the way to the other grandparents house we used that same pad but I took the backing off and we had a great time sticking it to his legs and my forehead. I'm thinking that these photos will serve me well when Zilla gets a girlfriend! HAHA
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: