Monday, April 28, 2008

C25K Week 3

I started week 3 of the Couch 2 5K program today. Wow thats a lot of running! I can tell you with certainty that I couldn't have jogged for 3 minutes straight a week weeks ago. I would have probably fallen down and needed medical assistance. Today, however, not only did I jog for 3 minutes I did it twice!!! I didn't even feel like falling over when I was done - now thats exciting. I'm not gonna lie and say that I didn't want to scream WTF when the guy on the podcast said we were gonna run for 3 minutes cause I did but then I told myself that was just 3 commercials - no biggie! I did it and I'm excited to do it again on Wed. I'm gonna have to get up early and do that at home that day I'm going strawberry picking before playdate and I don't' have time to go to the gym on post.

If you've ever thought about running then this program is really great! I actually love it and look forward to it instead of dreading it like i thought I would!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi - found your blog! Are you still doing the C25K? I think that you are just about one week ahead of me, so you can tell me all about it while I am still doing the easy bits!!