Sunday, April 6, 2008

Holy Schnickies Batman!

So today I did Week 1 Day 1 of a program called Couch 2 5k. Wow ok I know I'm out of shape but just wow. Holy moly did that kick my butt. I'm sitting here sweating like man! My back was hurting this morning so I probably should have waited just 1 more day before I started this but then I thought it would turn into 1 "more" day so I decided today was the day no matter what. Well I was WRONG - I should have waited my back is KILLING ME!!!! But I made it through so I'm totally happy about that.

For those who don't know Couch to 5k is a program designed to teach non runners (couch potatoes) to run a 5k in about 9 weeks or so. You can repeat weeks if you need to - which I will - but pretty much this gets you off the couch and into shape. I'm very excited about it!! Ok now I'm going to take my excitement and go stretch then lay down on a heating pad k?

No comments: