Friday, April 18, 2008

Where did my sweet baby go?

Today my sweet angel face of a child turned into a little demon! I don't' know where my sweetie pie went but I want him back dang it!!! Zilla was great this morning but I think he woke up from his nap on the wrong side of the crib or something. He woke up all whinny and was just being a little terror. We had to go to the post office to overnight something on my hubbys behalf and he was acting like a crazy child inside the post office! He was running all over, pulling down posters off the wall and even tried to get out the door! The place was packed so he loved having a captive audience to disobey me in front of. Anytime I asked or told him something he would just smile at me and do what he wanted anyway - yeah he thought it was so dang funny. I could have beat him senseless but all those witnesses wouldn't have been good.

After the post office I thought about taking him to a park with some friends but nixed that cause he was already getting on my nerves so we headed home. Thinking about it now I probably should have taken him to the park cause he didn't get any better once we got home. He was SO whinny and was just screaming and melting down for no reason. It was total fun - promise! I just love being supermom while hubbys gone. Some days (like today) I just can't help but count the hours and minutes until I have help even though I'm sure he probably thinks I have it easy. Total props to single moms (including my own) - 15 months is long enough I couldn't imagine 18 years!

No comments: